Safari Engineering are known worldwide for their premium snorkel kits and other 4WD performance accessories.
Model Details: Isuzu D-Max 2008-12
Description: Safari R-Spec Snorkel Kit
Part Number: SS165R
Notes: Fits D-Max 2008 – 2012 3.0L diesel models
About the Product
With the huge air flow demands of modern engines, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicle’s air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari Snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow (some models)
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive fitting guide with an accurate template for installation
- 5 year warranty (lifetime warranty on Armax & V-Spec kits)
All information and photos are for general guidance only and the parts you receive may vary depending on your specific application. Whilst we go to every effort to show the correct part in the photos, this is not always possible.