- You can cancel anytime before your order is shipped, and receive a full refund.
- Once you have received your order, you must contact us and notify us of your intention to return the goods within 14 days. We will supply you with an RMA number which must be displayed on the outside of any returned packages.
- Goods must be returned to our warehouse address, which will be supplied upon request, and not to our head office or to our shipping partners or suppliers.
- Goods must be returned unused and undamaged, complete with all accessories and packaging. Do not deface or write on the product packaging.
- A refund will be issued for eligible returns within 7 working days, subject to any deductions which may apply.
- No returns will be accepted or processed without an RMA number having been issued prior to the goods being returned to us. Where items are returned without an RMA number, they may be refused, returned to sender at your expense, or disposed of.
- We reserve the right to make deductions from any refund amount to cover shipping, taxes, customs charges, payment transaction fees, handling charges or other costs in the following circumstances:
- Where the goods are returned as unwanted or non-faulty;
- Where no one has been available to accept the delivery;
- Where the goods have been refused at the time of delivery;
- Where you have failed to pay any import or customs charges, causing the goods to be returned to us.
- A handling charge of 15% applies when returning non-faulty goods which have been correctly supplied.
Products which have been manufactured or imported to order are not eligible for returns or refunds unless faulty.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.