ARB Zero 69 Litre Bluetooth Fridge Freezer Dual Zone
£1,295.00 inc VAT
ARB Zero 69 Litre Bluetooth Fridge Freezer Dual ZoneFree UK Shipping
£1,295.00 inc VAT
Next generation Bluetooth-capable 4WD fridge freezers from the world’s leading brand.
Availability: Usually in UK stock
ARB Zero fridge freezers are packed with innovative features, from 2-way Bluetooth capability to durable steel construction, low draw variable speed compressors and rapid cooling. The Zero range is built to last in all climates, on and off road.
Capacity: 69 Litres
Cooling Capacity: -22c to +10c
Weight: 28.3 kg
External Dimensions (H x W x D): 564 x 469 x 755mm
Internal – Upper Compartment (H x W x D): 264 x 326 x 380mm
Internal – Lower Compartment (H x W x D): 180 x 326 x 202mm
Internal – Rear Zone (H x W x D): 444 x 326 x 170mm
Power: 12/24V DC / 100-240V AC
Current Draw: 2.9Ah
Transmitting Module: Bluetooth (2-way)
- Side opening, reversible, quick-release lid
- Dual, independently controlled compartments
- Removable compartment lid
- Removable compartment divider
- Removable basket with built-in folding access door
ARB Zero fridge freezers were developed from the ground up to provide a premium – feature laden, durable refrigeration solution for use in overland vehicles and 4x4s. Four sizes are offered, with both single and dual zone versions being available.
4×4 Works have a selection of options and accessories available, including fridge slides, tie-down kits, covers, fridge bags and mouting hardware.
- Dual, independently controlled cooling zones
- Each zone can be set to fridge, freeze or off
- Removable compartment divider and internal lid
- Wireless monitoring and control via compatible Bluetooth enabled devices (LINX, Android and iOS)
- Boost function for rapid cool down
- Anti condensation technology
- Highly efficient variable speed compressor
- Convenient USB 5v 300mA outlet for charging phones and alike (fridge must be connected to DC or AC power source for charging)
- Dual DC power inlet at opposing ends for customised installations
- Front AC power inlet for quick home or powered site connection
- Recessed carry handles with integrated tie down points
- Quick release reversible side opening lids with non slip glass or bottle provision (60 litre, 69 litre, 96 litre models only)
- Easy view LED display
- Low power draw interior light
- Versatile, removable inner basket system with provision for tall items and bottles
“Is this unit durable?”
Yes, ARB Zero fridge freezers are a premium range and are designed for extended off-road use in harsh conditions.
“Do I need a fridge bag?”
Whilst this is not a requirement, ARB’s insulated model-specific bags will help maintain cooling and reduce power consumption. They also offer good protection.
“Can I plug my fridge in at home?”
Yes, this unit will run on 240v AC if needed.
“Should I mount my fridge in the vehicle?”
Yes, we recommend using a fridge slide or tie-down kit for secure mounting.
This item ships for free within the UK. We cannot ship this item outside the UK.