Van Compass lift kits are the premium quality, durable and dependable solution for safely lifting your vehicle without adversely affecting the vehicle’s ride quality. In our opinion, this is the best kit on the market.
Model: Sprinter Series 2 2006-18
Estimated Lift: 50mm
Notes: Check whether you have rear lift blocks on cab and chassis (applies to 3500 models only)
About the Product
The bolt-on Van Compass suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the vehicle. Additional traction and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite.
The system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Front 50mm strut spacer – 4140 heat treated Chromoly
- Front 50mm subframe drop spacer – 6061 aluminium & 4140 heat treated Chromoly (alignment stud)
- Motor mount 50mm lift spacer – 5mm hot rolled steel
- Transmission 50mm lift spacer – 6061 aluminium
- Steering shaft extension – 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Rear sway bar drop bracket – 3mm hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts – 3mm hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop bracket – 3mm hot rolled steel
- Rear 50mm lift blocks (2WD models only)
- Rear leaf packs (4WD models only)
- All necessary hardware
All information and photos are for general guidance only and the parts you receive may vary depending on your specific application. Whilst we go to every effort to show the correct part in the photos, this is not always possible.